The view from down here
April 9, 2009
Here are the things that I do which, while perfectly normal, have not yet been fully integrated into other people's habits. Some would call them Idiosyncrasies.
1. I like to put nacho cheese Doritos in vanilla ice cream.
2. I, usually, use too many commas, when I write.
3. Atheist, Libertarian, and I don't trust most of what doctors say. I'm pretty much wary of organized bullshit across the board.
4. If we found out that aliens were real, I wouldn't be all that surprised.
5. I like to crochet blankets, but it takes me a long time.
6. I can play the piano by ear a little, but only in the key of E-flat.
7. I never got my pilot's license, but I can fly and land small planes.
8. I wrote my own programming language that I use at work.
9. I like to eat M&Ms and movie popcorn mixed together.
10. I don't own a lava lamp.
Copyright 2009 Daniel LaFavers